How To Play HMO HARDBALL
From Exam Room to Courtroom Get Necessary Tests & Treatments
Click Book To Read Chapter One
HMO WAR GAMES
We invented How to Play HMO HARDBALL 15 years ago to teach patients how to successfully beat cruel health care bureaucrats at their own game.
• You will learn HMO (managed care) rules, dirty tricks and lame excuses that deny patients medically necessary healthcare.
• You will replace frustration and anger with strategic thinking, control and constructive problem-solving to get the health care you need.
• You will use HMO HARDBALL’s easy, “fill-in-the-blanks” forms to pressure HMOs (managed care) and their doctors to approve medically necessary health care.
Documentation is the key to winning the game!
How to Play HMO HARDBALL will never be out of date. President Nixon, lobbied by Kaiser Permanente, passed the HMO Act in 1973 that made HMO HARDBALL legal. Our opposition to HMO HARDBALL health care denial began when the law was enacted. As HMOs invented ever more insidious rules, dirty tricks, and lame excuses, we learned how to implement successful tactics and strategies to play HMO HARDBALL. We are battle scarred veterans with 40 years’ experience. We are the patients’ arsenal for timeless weapons to win HMO bureaucratic battles. HMO covers all “managed care,” including “ObamaCare.”
The following links take you to the Table of Contents and Chapter One of the book.
BUY THE BOOK
How to Play HMO HARDBALL $14.95
Patient Protection Supplementary Forms - FREE BONUS PACK
1. Appointment Scheduling Complaint Form
2. Patient Participation Plan
3. Emergency Room Access Form
4. Access to and Copy of Medical Records Form
5. Contract Request Form
This $5.00 value is free with the purchase of the book.
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail with Tracking $1.95
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Created and produced by Robert and Jacquelyn Finney, CounterPoint Communications.
Website consultant Ray Koch, Groundswell Productions
HMO HARDBALL IS SELF-FINANCED & FREE FROM CONFLICTS OF INTEREST